Skip Navigation Links.

Planning Quotes

A   •  B   •  C   •  D   •  E   •  F   •  G   •  H   •  I   •  J   •  K   •  L   •  M   •  N   •  O   •  P   •  Q   •  R   •  S   •  T   •  U   •  V   •  W   • 


Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day.
Samuel Butler

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
Lao Tzu

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you think, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
/Murphy's Law/

I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
Lily Tomlin

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
Jim Rohn

If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
Lewis Carroll

If you don't know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere.
Henry A. Kissinger

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

It is a mistake to look too far ahead. Only one link of the chain of destiny can be handled at a time.
Winston Churchill

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
John Lennon

Long run is a misleading guide to current affairs. In the long run we are all dead.
John Maynard Keynes

Nothing ever gets built on schedule or within budget.
/Murphy's Law/

Take care to get what you like or you will be forced to like what you get.
George Bernard Shaw

The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.
/Murphy's Law/

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
/Murphy's Law/

Sponsored Links